We are a non-profit ESO (entrepreneur support organization) made up of seasoned professionals and entrepreneurs whose purpose is to help entrepreneurs in the St. Louis region launch and grow their businesses through customized, team-based mentoring and business education programs.
Our vision is to help 1,000 entrepreneurs successfully launch and/or grow their business, and to be nationally recognized for outstanding entrepreneur mentoring and development.
- Honesty – Honest feedback to our mentees and in all of our dealings, “We Are Truth Tellers”.
- Integrity – Our mentees’ interest is our first priority. We honor confidentiality.
- Service – We exist to serve and help our mentee companies become successful entrepreneurs.
- Altruism – We are here to selflessly serve the needs of our mentees as well as the entrepreneur community.
- Expertise – As business mentors it is critical that our organization attract and maintain mentors with relevant expertise and experience for our mentees.
- Learning – We are a teaching organization through our mentoring and education programs. As such it is important that our organization is always learning in order to improve our programs and the capabilities of our mentors.
- Fun – We create an environment that makes starting and growing your own business fun and exciting. We help fuel our mentee’s passion.
- Empowerment – We are here to empower our mentees to help them to achieve business success.
- Community – We desire to strengthen the entrepreneur capability and capacity in the region and will do that by fostering a community of entrepreneurs, business experts, and subject matter experts.
- Determination – We help our mentees find solutions to problems and obstacles and hold them and ourselves accountable for success.